- It was way back in 2018 that Omni:us appeared to disrupt the insurance market by applying AI to this most legacy of all industries. It has now gone on to […]
- Lucid Motors is beefing up its executive and technical leadership team, hiring people from Waymo, Intel and Xperi as it prepares to become a publicly listed company. The automaker said […]
- Flextock, one of the 10 African startups from the recent Y Combinator winter batch, has bagged an impressive pre-seed round just two months after graduation. The five-month-old company, which helps […]
- More money for the edtech boom: Munich-based StudySmarter, which makes digital tools to help learners of all ages swat up — styling itself as a ‘lifelong learning platform’ — has […]
- Africa’s insurance market stands at a 3% penetration rate, per a McKinsey study in 2018 comparing six insurance regions on the continent. If the South African market is excluded, this […]
- Many publishers are focused on converting visitors to subscribers, but there’s another important bracket: people who want to view a premium article or video, but not enough to sign up […]
New York Times – Tech
- The panel of about 20 people, including academics and political leaders, will decide whether the company’s ban of former President Donald J. Trump will remain in effect.
- Buying an electric car can be exciting and bewildering. Consider what kind of car you want and need and where you will charge.
- The announcement raises questions about the fate of their fortune. The couple helped create the Giving Pledge, but much of his Microsoft money has not yet been donated.
- She asked whether the chief executive understood the economics of apps for food, maps, dating and other nongame uses. “I personally do not,” he replied.
- Apple and Epic Games, maker of the wildly popular game Fortnite, square off on Monday in a trial that could decide how much control Apple can exert over the app […]
- Google plans to experiment with new office configurations and more flexibility. Will others follow?