- Singapore is quickly turning into a hub for food-tech startups, partly because of government initiatives supporting the development of meat alternatives. One of the newest entrants is Next Gen, which […]
- ViacomCBS executives held a virtual investor event today where they outlined the strategy for Paramount+, the streaming service set to launch on March 4 that’s basically a rebranded, expanded version […]
- Through all of the last year’s lockdowns, venue closures and other social distancing measures that governments have enacted and people have followed to slow the spread of COVID-19, shopping — […]
- We check out Amazon’s new smart home device, Airbnb adds flexible search and Hopin is raising even more money. This is your Daily Crunch for February 24, 2021. The big […]
- "There are boxes that you definitely want to check, but I don't think you can outsource the creation of the narrative."
- A little over two years after ANGI Homeservices acquired his startup Handy, Oisin Hanrahan is becoming CEO of the combined organization and joining its board of directors. ANGI is a […]
New York Times – Tech
- As the military seized power again, the generals moved quickly to take the country offline, criminalize online dissent and block social media.
- Key senators and corporate executives warned at a hearing on Tuesday that the “scope and scale” of the hacking of government agencies and companies, the most sophisticated in history, were […]
- Many of us already live with artificial intelligence now, but researchers say interactions with the technology will become increasingly personalized.
- With his new novel, the Nobel Prize-winner reaffirms himself as our most profound observer of human fragility in the technological era.
- The agreement means users and publishers in Australia can once again share links to news articles, after Facebook had blocked the practice last week.
- Taking back control of our personal data can feel like a lost cause. But there’s hope!